Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome To My Very First Blog!

Well, it's a Sunday afternoon in my town, and I am bored. Everyone in the house is taking a nap, and I decided to use this quiet time to create a blog and let everyone know what I'm all about.

I will write about things going on my life(without getting too personal, of course), but then I will also write things of interest to me, such as movies I like, music, books, etc.

What I can tell you is that I'm happily married and that we have a baby girl who will be 6 months old next month. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. It seems like only yesterday that we had her, and we were getting up for those ever popular middle of the night, early morning feedings that us veteran parents are soooo familiar with.

I am really excited about starting a new job this week, as I have been unemployed since last year. I will tell you how that's going as well.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading this! Talk to you soon....JA

No comments: