Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry for the extended abscence in writing this blog. I guess you can call it a summer hiatus. I had a very good summer, and a lot of things happened, some good, and some bad. I won't share the bad things. I will, however, focus on a few good things that happened this summer: my husband and I celebrated another birthday on Aug 4th. We celebrated four years of blissful togetherness Aug14th. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Now that fall is upon us, I am looking forward to the upcoming holidays: Halloween(I may buy some candy to nibble on-just don't tell my husband), Thanksgiving, and Xmas. As I type this, I am already going over my Xmas shopping list in my mind. I love shopping, and besides my husband, shopping is also a weakness of mine.

That's all for now. I promise to blog every day from now on-or else :)

No comments: