Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Thursday!!

Hello all. Now that I have taken the big step in putting my website on the internet, I will definitely be blogging every day. I've had this blog for a long time now, and I felt it was time to share my thoughts, opinions, etc with the world wide web.

I purchased "A Book" by Desi Arnaz last week, and last week, it came in the mail. I have been reading it every chance I get, and I must say, it is very honest, straightforward, and entertaining. I haven't gotten to the meat and potatoes part, i. e. when he and Lucille Ball first met, but I am enjoying it nevertheless. When I finish it, I will let you know what I think of it.

I am a BIG fan of Tony Danza, and he and his son Marc wrote a cookbook in 2008 called "Don't Fill Up On The Antipasto: Tony Danza's Father-Son Cookbook." Me and my hubby looked thru it earlier this week, and it looks pretty good. I can't wait to try out the recipes in it.

That's it for now. Have a good evening.

No comments: