Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Weekend

Fall is here, and although I am a forever Summer type of girl, I must admit, however, reluctantly(and my husband is going to love this), that I'm actually enjoying the cool temps and the brisk breezes. Some of the things that have captivated me so far this month include the beautiful sunrises and sunsets, the sight of leaves falling off of trees, and the sight of the tree directly across the street from our house whose leaves have turned a very beautiful shade of yellow. My husband loves Fall and all of the things associated with them. He has told me at least a million times that he prefers Fall over Summer. I disagreed with him up until a few weeks ago.

I am very much looking forward to going to Starbucks and purchasing a Pumpkin Spice Latte this weekend. Last year, I went into my local Starbucks after getting off the train and decided to try one. I love the taste of hot cider & hot chocolate, but this was the first time I tried a hot drink with pumpkin in it, and let me tell you, it is a taste treat. Ever since last year, I have anxiously awaited the arrival of Fall, because I know that soon after, Starbucks will be selling this delicious hot drink in their stores. Am I a yuppie of a WASP for liking Starbucks? No, because I liked Starbucks way before they I bought their Pumpkin Space Latte drink. Yes, their beverage are expensive, but hey, I like to chalk it up as a guilty pleasure. Do yourself a favor and go buy one before they stop selling them. Have a good weekend!

No comments: